Pages

Followers

Wednesday 19 April 2017

Bunny Wobbles Easter cards

Hi everyone. I hope you all had a really Happy Easter and didn't indulge too much on those Easter eggs.

Today's card is using the Stamping Bella stamp 'Bunny Wobbles'. I only had two Easter cards to make but my eyes have been playing up again so my colouring is a bit off. I wasn't sure how to do my sky or grass so there are two versions of the card. Which do you prefer? This one with dotty grass and more prominent clouds.....



or this with spiky grass and a swirly sky?



or a mix of the two? I'm not sure which I prefer.

Card Ingredients.

Card Blank- 6" x 6" Craftwork Cards.
Stamp- Stamping Bella 'Bunny Wobbles'.
Sentiment- Woodware 'Tiny Phrases'.
Ink- Memento 'Tuxedo Black'.
Medium- Copics markers 'Ciao and Sketch'.
Papers- Lotv 'Bonnets and Bowties' now retired.
Cardstock- BoBunny 12" Passion Fruit Double Dot'.
Die- Joy Crafts 'Grass'.

Can you believe it, I forgot to add some glitter to them :-O! I normally add glitter to everything so I don't know what I was thinking apart from the fact that I was still making them on Easter Friday, talk about last minute. I was also making a card for Stuart's Birthday on the Saturday so I was rather busy and battling my double vision. I'll show you Stuart's card next week.

The intrepid travellers are now in a place called Noosa which looks gorgeous from the photos. A friend of theirs who was there only a few weeks ago recommended it so they added to their itinerary. Their friend is doing the same journey but in the opposite direction to Chris and Lexi.

Anyway more from me next week. Keep well and happy.

Debra x



 

13 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Love the cute image and your background is just wonderful. Love the soft colours too.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. two completely gorgeous cards Debra! I think your fluffy clouds look fab....and what a lovely combination of papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry bit behind with commenting, just catching up on a few posts. These bunnies are so cute, I have them waiting to be coloured. I prefer the cloudy sky but the spiky grass. Sorry to hear you are not so good hun. You asked about the ink I used to stamp my bags. I used a mixture of small ink pads and Versafine for the sentiment. They just come out paler on the canvas. Thanks foe all your lovely comments. Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Debra, your cards are both so sweet and lovely!! It's difficult choosing a favourite, but I think that mine is the first one with dotty grass and the big clouds. Love the dots technique for colouring, it's so cute and impressive and you drawn them very well with a great choice of colours! The bunnies look adorable even if since sparkling :D and the dp you used are supersweet!!
    Chris and Lexi are doing a great trip visiting a lot of amazing places, surely they will have so much to tell you, at they return!!
    Waiting to admire your hubby's card my friend! Hugs and take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such cute bunnies, I love these soft colours!
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww these are so cute!! I love the cloudy sky but with spikes grass lol
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nope...I can tell pick a favourite either Debra!! They are both gorgeous. Hope your eyes soon settle xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Debra, two beautiful cards, I really love how you have created two different types of clouds, your colouring is super as always... hope you and yours had a wonderful Easter break... have a wonderful weekend... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both are beautiful Debra. I love the spiky grass more though. Hope you had a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree...totally adorable.
    TFS,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just adorable Debra, both of them are so cute.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi gorgeous friend, firstly thanks for the lovely candy, adorable stamp and gorgeous ribbons....they were in among my mail upon arriving home yesterday. Gorgeous stamp here and love the wonderful cloud effect.
    Thanks for taking time to comment while I was away on my scheduled posts. Greatly appreciated.
    [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww those bunnies are SO cute!! Love both cards, but especially love the sky on the first one :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    PS. weigh in wasn't too awful - stayed exactly the same this week (21 lbs lost altogether), so could definitely have been worse lol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate you taking the time.

Debra x