Pages

Followers

Wednesday 19 October 2016

An apology!

Hi everyone. I hope you're having a good week so far.
 
I have an apology to make for last week's post. I said it was a Halloween theme over at Crafting by Designs but I got totally mixed up because it's this week. This is what happens when you're not feeling very well and post something when up to my eyes in pain killers :D. So if you've got your Halloween cards made you can enter up to three of your creations in the challenge. I'll tell you about the prize a little later.
 
So this is the card I should have shared with you for the Add a Sentiment challenge last week. It's using a really sweet image from QKR Stampede called Smiling Angel. She can be used for anytime of year but I made her into a Christmas card. I hope you like it.



A close up of the angel....

Card Ingredients.


6" x 6" Card Blank- Craftwork Cards.
Stamp- QKR Stampede 'Smiling Angel' digi stamp.
Sentiment- Cheeky Monkey 'Merry Christmas CMS003'.
Paper- Little Claire 'Falling Snow' papers.
Dies- Joy Crafts 'Christmas Cottage Set'. Creative Expressions 'Winter Trees'. Tattered Lace Essentials 'Pin Dot Ovals'.
Inks- Memento 'Tuxedo Black'. Distress Ink 'Brushed Corduroy'.
Ribbons- From Stash (very old!)
Twine- American Crafts.
Bell- docrafts 'Create Christmas Jingle Bells'.
Kraft Card- Readicut.
Other Stuff- Cosmic Shimmer 'White PVA Glue' (for snow on cottage). DecoArt Glamour Dust in 'Crystal'. Glossy Accents. Sakura 'Pima Micron Fine Liner' (faux stitching).
Medium- Copic 'Ciao and Sketch ' Marker Pens.

      
The sponsor for the Halloween Challenge is....

Prize - Choice of 3 digi images.

There's some fabulous images in their store if you go and have a look at their site.

So I'm sorry for the mix up last week and hope you'll have a go at this week's Challenge at Crafting by Designs with your Halloween cards.

Happy Crafting,

Debra x









 

11 comments:

  1. hehe what a fab image, looks like I feel some days... did you get my email?
    Beautiful colours on this gorgeous creation...xx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card Debra...I love a gingerbread house. Hope you're feeling on better fettle this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debra, a great card for Christmas, such a great angel and perfect for Christmas, I am so glad to know that others understand about pain up to their eyeballs and how we can make mistakes when we are like that... Hope you are feeling better this week... thank you for all the lovely comments, have a great week... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debra hope you are feeling a little better my friend This card is fabulous I love the image your great design and gorgeous gingerbread house its perfect. Hope you have a better week take care Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear about your health problem, hope that now you feel better!!
    Don't warry for your mistake, when we feel badly we all make any type of mix-up!! (You can't image how many stupid things I do in these situations) :D In Italy we says "Sono già alla frutta"(I'm already at the end of the meal... so I couldn't take anymore, I can't do anything!)
    Your card is supersweet and the cute angel remember me the cloth dolls I had in my very young age :) Love the scenery you have created, with this adorable little house full of heart and the sparkling trees! The nordic ribbon on the bottom is matches very well all the elements, and the gingle bell accompanies perfectly the "feet" of the angel!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe! Sorry you're not feeling well! Hope you get to feeling better soon! I think your creation here is so dreamy with the sweet and festive scene you've crated!! Such brilliant coloring and just the right amount of sparkle makes this so lovely!! Thanks for sharing and sending get well hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this homey little image and those bell feet are just the cutest! Great colours and that pretty bow just kinda 'ties' it all together!
    I do hope you are feeling better too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card Debra, love the little Christmas cottage! Hope you're starting to feel better now hun xx

    Re the eBosser - mine just stopped cutting... I cut a die, tried to cut the same thing again and it wouldn't pull the plates through, just wouldn't work after that! LOVE the Gemini so far, it's fab :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Debra, what a stunning Christmas card. Your Angel image is adorable and the snowy scene you have created is fabulous. I love the Gingerbread house and your ribbons and bell are great embellishments. Hope you feel better soon.

    Also the Pearl Mica Spray I use is made by diluting some of Viva Decor's 'Platinum' Inka Gold with water. Hope this helps. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a darling little house and angel design Debra.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate you taking the time.

Debra x