Pages

Followers

Tuesday 18 August 2015

My new craft room, YAY!

Hi everyone and a very warm welcome to my new followers Anne, Tracey, Mrs Kreatywna (Creative), Valerija and Patricia. I hope you'll come visit me as often as you can and enjoy my posts.

My card today is the one I made for Carole to congratulate her and hubby, Michael, on becoming grandparents. I hope you like it.
 
 
 
 
a close up shot of image...




Card Ingredients
7"x 7" card- Anna Marie Designs.
Stamps- LOTV Bath time and Boys shoes. Phil Martin Elegant Alphabet & Numbers.
Papers- Maja Design Vintage Baby.
White card- from stash embossed using Tattered Lace embossing folder Ditsy Dots.
Ink pads- Memento Tuxedo Black and London Fog. Distress ink pad Faded Jeans.
Dies- Tonic Delicate Lattice Ovals. La-La Land Heart banner. Memory Box Auto parts. First Edition Craft Button dies.
Ribbon- Crafty Ribbons white seam binding. Live and Love crafts seam binding for bow.
Bakers Twine- Creative Expressions pastel colours.
Other Stuff- DecoArt Glamour Dust in crystal. Charm from stash.
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Crafty Calender Challenge- Bingo! Ribbon/Lace, Blue, Buttons.
 
 
 
Finally, I have some photos of my craft room to show you. The extension we've had built was supposed to be 2/3rds a sitting area and 1/3rd craft room but it's now 2/3rds craft room, lol!  I've not put everything away yet as I'm still deciding where my stash should go.  WARNING PHOTO HEAVY!
 
 
This is a dresser I had made to my design which I'm so happy with. It's really tall and wide so I couldn't get it all in the photo.
 
 
My jars with my ribbons and bits and bobs.
 
 
 
We decided a table with drawer units on lockable castors was more practical as I can give myself more workspace by pulling the units out.
 
 
This was my mum's dresser base which I helped her to choose and had always loved. The fretwork pulls down to reveal a shelf where I keep my 12"x 12" cards pad and cutting plates for the eBosser on top. My dies are in the right hand box and paper pads in the left hand one.
 
The last pictures show what's in the dressers. I put self adhesive Velcro on the ribbon hangers and attached inside the door and the other photo shows the fabric baskets holding my flowers etc.
 
 I hope I've not bored you with all my photos. It's so much nicer working on a big table with everything in the same room and my living room looks a lot tidier without my crafty stuff here, there and everywhere too, lol.
 
 Don't forget there's still time to enter my candy giveaway if you haven't done so already. That's all from me today. Take care and enjoy your crafting.
 
 
Debra x

27 comments:

  1. Firstly gorgeous card, super embellishments love it. Secondly what a gorgeous craft room, love the dresser. Thirdly off to enter your fab candy and hope you will enter mine. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges. Great craft room too.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya, gorgeous card, beautifully coloured. And WoW! That's some craft room - enjoy, Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, so adorable! As for your craft room, wow, you lucky lady!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Especially the little pin you added...its the little details in your creations which I find Especially fascinating and wow what a beautiful beautiful room!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, I love the sweet image and such beautiful detailing.
    Your craft room looks wonderful.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, your card is so sweet!!! Sure they will like it so much!! The cute LOTV stamp is just perfectly coloured and all these embellishments are delightful! Love expecially the little blue shoes and the pin charm.... they look fabulous! You distress always your papers and I think this is a very beautiful touch on the sweet cards, add so much interest.
    Your craftroom is as your cards... sweet, bright, tidy and wonderful!! Your forniture could be very confortable and useful, expecially the drawers with wheels under the desk. Now you have a very lovely place for craft, enjoy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous creation it's a stunner and colours are perfect. AND A One in a million craft room, love it.xxxx
    {The Journey Is The Start aNNie my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card and fabulous new craft room Debra! thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge hugs Sue J xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous and so sweet card!
    Gorgeous working place, enjoy your crafting.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is so cute! Love the LOTV-images!
    Hugs Elchi

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful card and love the craft space, re the linking on WRS or my own blog I can only suggest another software, if you are using explorer try chrome or mozilla
    hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A gorgeous card Debra. Your image is adorable, the blue colour scheme is lovely and the embossed dotty background is a wonderful detail. Wow, what a fabulous Craft Room. That dresser is amazing, and a brilliant idea to have the drawer units on castors. Fantastic storage ideas and those glass jars are really pretty with the little bows. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card is just amazing an so much nicer in real life i was delighted to receive this wonderful card its had lots of compliments from visitors and was so kind of Debra to think of us.Debra you room looks amazing so much gorgeous light and that storage is perfect It still looks new and shiny and very tidy you will have to keep it like that !! I love the storage you;ve bought its just right Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an adorable card and image Debra. Wow your craft room is so lovely.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow your craft room looks fantastic Debra! Gorgeous card & that image is so cute :o)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for sharing your adorable card with us at LMMS! I LOVE it! Your craft space is beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your sweet card Debra it's perfect! You are a lucky girl having such a wonderful craft room and I'm sure you'll enjoy spending time in there, the dresser is amazing... and how lovely that you're using your Mum's pretty furniture too.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. aw thank you for your lovely comment, I am sure they won't be out of stock for long, pleased you loved the publication
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looks good !!! love the pull out drawer units :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super card and your craft room is amazing.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super card and your craft room is amazing.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  24. hi, Debra
    your baby card is just adorable!
    It's a pity, that I live too far! Your new craft room is great and you must create alone

    wish you a wonderful weekend and
    creative regards
    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fab card, that image is adorable! Your craft room looks amazing.....have fun! Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this month & good luck!
    hugs Jo x
    Dt

    I have a birthday candy on my blog if you'd like to join in.....
    You can find my candy here

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow what a gorgeous card and craft room!! How did I miss this post!! Lol
    Love the bow with the safety pin and your room is beautiful and so well organised!!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  27. gorgeous card...you are so lucky to have such a stunning space...looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate you taking the time.

Debra x