Pages

Followers

Friday 2 August 2013

Vintage Voyage


Hi there. I hope you're all having a good day. Today's card is not my usual kind of card as I love the LOTV stamps but a lady at my craft class wanted a 80th birthday card with a ship theme. So this is my attempt at a vintage card for a man. I hope you like it.




Card Recipe

Card- Craftwork Cards
Stamps- Inkylicious Vintage Voyage, Clear Stamp Exchangeable Travel, LOTV Tags Monsieur.
Inks- Memento tuxedo black, Distress inks- walnut stain, old paper,tumbled glass.
Dies- Spellbinders labels one, Cuttlebug olivia alphabet.
Indigoblu- Gilding Flakes Lancashire rose
Stampendous Frantage- aged silver.
American Crafts- navy frayed twine




                                                          Thanks for visiting
             
                                                                        Debra x              





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate you taking the time.

Debra x