Pages

Followers

Friday 9 August 2013

Bumble Bee Fairy

Hi there. Today's card is a cute stamp from LOTV ( lili of the valley ) called Bumble Bee Fairy. I made this card for my mum for Mother's Day using some of the butterflies I bought in Georgetown in Washington last year on our epic USA holiday. I'm amazed that we managed to get my craft supplies back home in one piece as our luggage was searched several times after my mum tried to take a banana into America. I think we were put on a blacklist as banana smugglers! I hope you like this card. Have a good weekend.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           



                          Sorry for the photo background. I hadn't found a good place to take my photos at this point.


                                               


Card Recipe

Card blank- Which craft
Stamping card- Craftwork Cards
Stamps - Lotv bumble bee fairy, Craftwork cards alphabet.
Coloured with- Copic Ciao pens
Cardstock- Papermania Textured Cardstock
Paper- LOTV  Promises 8x8 pad
Embellishments- Martha Stewart  butterfly stickers, Papermania paper flowers (coloured with chalks), Craftwork Cards candi- white ( coloured with the pens to match the paper)
Other Stuff used- Glamour dust





                                                                                        Thanks for visiting
                                                                 
                                                                                                          Debra x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate you taking the time.

Debra x