Pages

Followers

Monday 29 July 2013

My First Post

Hi there on this thundery, rainy Monday. This is a card made for my friend's daughter Amy. This cute stamp is Blooming Wheelbarrow from LOTV, I hope you like it.



Card Recipe

Stamp by LOTV - Blooming Wheelbarrow
Copic ciao pens
Paper by LOTV- Petal Fresh
Core'dinations Cardstock
Tonic Punch - Gothic Border
Spellbinders - Floral Corner One
Distress pad - Old Paper
Organza Ribbon
Flat back pearls
Glamour Dust
Sentiment by LOTV - Happy Circular Sentiments





                                                          Thanks for visiting!

                                              Debra xx  

                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate you taking the time.

Debra x